Messages in Bottles

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Bad Part of T-day...

Well it was a good T-day mini vaca, but I say that because I spent most of the time away from the family; was off Tuesday thru Friday and spent Tuesday and Wednesday by myself in NYC.

The bad part is I spent Friday morning with my mom… and she’s told me that I can’t hang out with Evan. See even though I’ve known Evan for more then six years… my mom has seen through his schemes and realizes he’s a mass murderer.
Yeah, I told my family that I was thinking of going to Ca. next year to visit an internet friend whom I haven’t met, and while there I might visit older bro and or younger depending on where Chico was… ( just googled mapped it and it’s nearer to SF then LA, darn wanted to visit younger bro more then older). And my older brother- being a total jackass later made a joke about how my friend could be an axe murderer. Thanx Jon. So when my mom and I are alone she treats me like a 12 year old girl( no offense to any 12 year old girls out there…. Sure you’re smarter then my mom would give you credit for)… and starts telling me how she’d like give me NO MONEY for the trip… as I know NOTHING about my friend. I point out- I’m an adult. I’ve managed to survive thus far. She continues to be worried and gets mad at me for not realizing that Evan is a mass murderer who’s strung me along for 7 years just to kill me( not her EXACT words but the gist of it). I counter with the fact that she wants me to go on line to get a date, so wtf? (Again not exact words I used but gist). She counters that THAT is of course different as I’d be meeting these girls in control situations. I point out that my sister bummed around Europe and she seemed to have NO PROBLEM with this- she point out that my sister could at least SEE people and decide if they were skuzzy… I, of course, counter that yeah right… because we all know that beautiful people are ALL nice, and you can judge a book by it’s cover. She does a non counter and points out it would be nice for me to visit my older brother… and my older brother’s gal pal likes me. I consider her telling me that my older brother’s gal likes me is like my father telling me that one of the reasons he dated the woman who became his 3rd wife is because SHE liked me; I mean what does that have to do with anything… My mom isn’t asking ME if I like my brother’s gal pal… or if I want to see my new niece/nephew (who btw is due the day after MY b’day though the gal runs on the early side), she’s TELLING me I should see my new niece/nephew and [I think] that I should like my brother’s gal (have I mentioned she’s jewish? Because I do think that has helped my mom like her).
I’ve told her that I’d be willing to get a cell phone if that would put her at ease, but that I wasn’t going to stay at my older brother’s place and force Evan to drive into SF to see me as the POINT of MY TRIP would be to see Evan and his family, not my bro and his family.
So not sure if she’ll help money wise with the trip at this point- which is a shame as I’m not sure if I’m going to have enough $ to do it myself… but I do know that if she tries to forbid me to see Evan, then I’ll tell her that I’m not visiting Jon- as that’s a deal breaker to me.

Oh and she also of course warned me about sharing too much information on the web- because, again, she knows better then I do about what evil pervos there are out in the r/w… so more later after I try to figure out what’s “safe” to share.
;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 11/29/2006 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, I hacked Aimee up and her body's decomposing in my locker...
    that's why she still blogs.

    It's funny, not ha-ha, that people who don't know me keep insinuating that I'm some psychokiller (which is my favorite Talking Heads song, btw).

     
  • At 11/29/2006 01:43:00 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Now, Evan, don't you think it's time to fess up already?

    Sure, I managed to escape with all my limbs intact, but you did, in fact, show me your axe (your gorgeous, gorgeous axe, Mmm, yes, it still makes me HOT just thinking about it!).

    LMAO!

    Hey, if you get to be the mass murderer I get to be the evil perv, it's only fair!

    But, being serious, I do hope your mom changes her mind and helps you out, Drew.

    Aimee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home