The mighty sucking sound...
...coming from Ma. is not Mitt, but me.
I suck, my life sucks and people in general suck. I refer not to the people who read this blog but at this point in time- there are 6+ Billion people on Earth. I would be surprised if more then 20,000 don't suck.
I had a bad day. I just have felt crappy all day... Work was crap. Life pretty much crap( though I think i've said that before here).
I planned to right the above BEFORE I got home...
...and when I got home, my bathroom sink overflowed due to a) leak and a) stuffed drain. So I have NO clean towel to use tomorrow morning... as I had one towel on the floor, which was sopping wet and one towel hanging up which I then used to sop up the water that was on the floor.
Bleh.
I suck, my life sucks and people in general suck. I refer not to the people who read this blog but at this point in time- there are 6+ Billion people on Earth. I would be surprised if more then 20,000 don't suck.
I had a bad day. I just have felt crappy all day... Work was crap. Life pretty much crap( though I think i've said that before here).
I planned to right the above BEFORE I got home...
...and when I got home, my bathroom sink overflowed due to a) leak and a) stuffed drain. So I have NO clean towel to use tomorrow morning... as I had one towel on the floor, which was sopping wet and one towel hanging up which I then used to sop up the water that was on the floor.
Bleh.


1 Comments:
At 10/29/2006 12:48:00 PM,
Angie said…
Aww, I'm sorry life's being sucky right now! I actually feel you on that one. It blows and I rather detest it right now.
But I do hope it gets better and soon.
Aimee
Post a Comment
<< Home