Messages in Bottles

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Monk V. CSI

Ok... without going into any 'creepy' slash tmi on Thursday after watching the season opener of CSI, I was puttering around my apartment and I started thinking... Why doesn’t any of the CSI crew have Obsessive Compulsive Disorders?
I mean I know I often have regretted having dinner while watching it on Spike, so why doesn’t any of the crew have problems? I know that they are suppose to be made of ‘sterner stuff’, but at the same time they know more about the icky stuff that’s out there. I’d just like to see one of them get creeped out.
I say this also because on Thursday as I was puttering around, I started thinking about how dirty/unclean my place is… Not from the ‘your place is a pig pen’ perspective but from a ‘gee what would the CSI crew find here?’

Though for the record, I do think it would be darn funny if there was crossover between CSI and Monk… yeah it might make as much sense as the Archie/ Punisher crossover, but I really like Monk and it would be fun to show that you can solve a case sometime without the millions invested in the CSI lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home