Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ups and Downs


Ok, on my July 4th I mentioned that I *tried* to get my learner's permit.

I got it today.... But it was a pain. Two hours of waiting. I lost the smelly Driver's Education book and they didn't have a replacement SO I wasn't able to study during those two hours. When I took my vision test- I put on my glasses- so my Learner's Permit says I need them... However they sorta messed things up as I haven't worn them in about a year.
Dagnabbit. This Sux.

Also what sux is I forgot to pay my phone bill. Damn it. I'm 40, I should be able to keep track of my bills- or just PAY THEM when I can/ get them.

So my phone is going to be off for a couple of days as they get my payment and process it. Not that great when you're looking for a job.
Lying to my family and telling them that I had put my PHONE bill aside for the Leaner's Permit proof of ID... however I checked my post here- so am telling YOU guys that I was stupid. This is not the first time my phone has been turned off... and I think at least one OTHER time was to forgetting ( and one other was due to waiting for another check to clear).

However that said- know I have it better then others. I have a friend who lost his temper on a dialysis machine... He was talking to his sister- who he still lives with, got angry and took his anger out on the machine that's KEEPING HIM ALIVE. So right now he's going to be in the hospital a few more days and I'm HOPING when he's out, he'll finally move out from the house. Yes he owns 1/2 of it- and I think he 'loses' his rights if he moves out- but odds of him living another year would increase drastically.

Oh and finally got flamed in a online discussion group because I thought this girl in Rumble Roses was a latina- when most others think she's black. Supposedly one of the signs I 'missed' is that she's a HARLEM SISTER... Sorry but I think latinas live in Harlem AS WELL these days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home