ZOMG

As I’ve mentioned to Evan, if not here. I currently HATE what’s going on at DC. I found it amusing, as I took a step back from comics to see the analysis of the FIRST Countdown poster… Where everyone said the Flash in the picture was Barry. About a week ago I read an interview with Dido where he “comes clean” (their words not mine about the poster) and points out that the Flash on the poster was Bart. I’m not going to waste my time looking for posts about ‘Flash’s eye color’ as I know all three of them have different eye colors( well save Jay- he might have matching eye color but he wouldn’t be caught dead in an outfit without his helmet). I also didn’t like the way Dido endangers Barda and Mr. Miracle. As far as I’m concerned they could kill ½ dozen robins before messing with the Kirby crew.
However the real reason for this post is I found a rather interesting commentary on the SECOND Countdown poster. I will admit my first thought when I saw the poster (and sent a link to Evan) was “ZOMG- Jean finally went and got that boob job.” Oh and she was looking at Mary with a tad too much lust in her double D sized heart.
However the reason I’m posting this is I found a web site that compared the second post to the Last Supper. I kid you not Dido DC is comparing Luthor to Jesus. I have NO DOUBT in my mind that the similarities between these two pictures are a coincidence…
And this will sort of keep me off Countdown and DC for another year or so at least.
Labels: Comics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home