My dad is an @$$, and my brother is violent
Ok, I think I've told you that my father=@$$ before... but I have NEW evidence that he's a BIGGER one than I had previously thought because he went WAY OVER the line this weekend.
I mentioned in April what my father thought about my brother having a kid out of wedlock:
Well my father, proving he has NO SENSE OF DECENCY- talked to my brother's girlfriend about this... The mother of his grandaughter. Oh and should you be curious, when I typed "... talked to my brother's girlfriend about this." I meant to imply that my brother was NOT there.
Yup, he talked to her by herself... and made her cry.
I can't believe the insensitivity of my Dad. When my brother told me this, I admitted to him that my father had given me an earful about this already.... This just seemed to get my brother madder. One part of me wanted to put this in perspective and point out that PART of this might be coming from his divorce of my mom. However, I need to remind people that they got divorced because he LEFT my mom to be with the other woman( who became wife #2,). Likewise I feel a need to point out that my father respects marriage soooo much that he cheated on his first wife and second wife( and a friend of mine wants me to assume that he's cheating on his 3rd- never mind that he's in his 60's- my dad has Viagra.)
Maybe I should've defended my brother a bit more to my father in April, but as I told my brother- I don't care what my dad thinks, and thus I don't want to get in an arguement with him because he'll just yell and try to browbeat me into submission... when I could care less if my brother gets married.
The above said; at THIS POINT I'm just glad it's a girl because my brother is less likely to beat up a girl. I know maybe that makes me as bad as my dad for thinking that... but I think I still have the high ground as I was beaten by my older brother and I worry about his temper then I worry about his legal status... esp considering Bro mentioned that he'd physically hurt anyone who got in between him(my older brother) and his daughter.
I mentioned in April what my father thought about my brother having a kid out of wedlock:
When I saw my Dad, he totally started in on the fact that they are NOT married, and what this might or might not mean... Like the fact that if things go wrong my bro might have NO rights to the kid whatsoever, save to pay for the pug... Now I kept my peice because welll... I don't want to get into an arguement with my Dad if I can avoid it, esp. as I don't give a damn what my older brother does or doesn't do with his life. But my father just went ON and ON about all the mistakes my brother was making.
Well my father, proving he has NO SENSE OF DECENCY- talked to my brother's girlfriend about this... The mother of his grandaughter. Oh and should you be curious, when I typed "... talked to my brother's girlfriend about this." I meant to imply that my brother was NOT there.
Yup, he talked to her by herself... and made her cry.
I can't believe the insensitivity of my Dad. When my brother told me this, I admitted to him that my father had given me an earful about this already.... This just seemed to get my brother madder. One part of me wanted to put this in perspective and point out that PART of this might be coming from his divorce of my mom. However, I need to remind people that they got divorced because he LEFT my mom to be with the other woman( who became wife #2,). Likewise I feel a need to point out that my father respects marriage soooo much that he cheated on his first wife and second wife( and a friend of mine wants me to assume that he's cheating on his 3rd- never mind that he's in his 60's- my dad has Viagra.)
Maybe I should've defended my brother a bit more to my father in April, but as I told my brother- I don't care what my dad thinks, and thus I don't want to get in an arguement with him because he'll just yell and try to browbeat me into submission... when I could care less if my brother gets married.
The above said; at THIS POINT I'm just glad it's a girl because my brother is less likely to beat up a girl. I know maybe that makes me as bad as my dad for thinking that... but I think I still have the high ground as I was beaten by my older brother and I worry about his temper then I worry about his legal status... esp considering Bro mentioned that he'd physically hurt anyone who got in between him(my older brother) and his daughter.
Labels: Dad


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home