Redskins LOSE today! Yippe!
Even better then the Bosox winning the World Series( esp. as I'm not a red sox fan) the Washington Redskins LOST TODAY.
I had read about this Legend ages ago on Urban Legends about how the Presidential Race was ACCURATELY predicted by the Redskins last home game before the election. How if the Redskins LOST the game, the incumbent loses the election- if they win, the president wins the election.
Well- as said the Redskins lost today!
Kerry's got it in the BAG! Yah Baby!
I had read about this Legend ages ago on Urban Legends about how the Presidential Race was ACCURATELY predicted by the Redskins last home game before the election. How if the Redskins LOST the game, the incumbent loses the election- if they win, the president wins the election.
Well- as said the Redskins lost today!
Kerry's got it in the BAG! Yah Baby!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home