Messages in Bottles

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Republicans on the wrong side of a War.

Ok... want to put comments on this 'front page' Basically a republican RW( I'd mention his blog but when I tried to check out his id, it said his "profile was not availible" commented on my DISNEY RANT about politics. I thought this was odd as the Disney Movie Rant is clearly called "Disney Movie Rant" . I admit I mention the French there, but only insofar as I don't think Disney as a company respected either Victor Hugo's( a french man) Hunchback of Notre Dame, nor did they respect the country's customs when they opened a Disneyland there.

RW pointed out to my disney rant
I still have faith that the majority of Americans don't want a President who'll sell us out to the UN, France and Germany.


To which I, a JEW, respond that I think it's interesting that Republicans don't care what Germany thinks NOW, because during World War II republicans were the party of appeasers.

I mean I think it's just mind blowing that the party that felt that Hitler was "Europe's Problem" and hoped that Hitler and Stalin would just kill each other and leave us out of it- is now dragging us all over the middle east looking for WMDs, to make us SAFER.

I also want to mention in the article cited above that it mentions George Herbert Walker- who George Sr. is named after did business with Nazis, as did Prescott Bush.

One of Allen Dulles's clients was Prescott Bush, father of the future president. Bush was drawn into business with Nazi front companies by his father-in-law, George Herbert Walker, whose Hamburg-Amerika shipping line was identified by a 1934 congressional investigation as a cover for I.G. Farben.

After the congressional disclosures, "instead of divesting the Nazi money, Bush hired a lawyer to hide the assets," Loftus and Aarons wrote. "The lawyer he hired had considerable expertise in such underhanded schemes. It was Allen Dulles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home