Troubled by Quiz
Ok... I was downloading MORE Sims 2 stuff( more later next week about that) and I decided to take a quiz... I looked at the ones I hadn't taken and I ran into 'what religion best suits you', now as I mentioned earlier today I took philosophy for a year or two so I took this test.
I was very disappointed. See on Zenhex after you take a quiz they tell you how you scored on each possible category and for what religion are you - here's the categories:
All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:
* Fundamentalist Christian
* Holy Roller
* Average Christian
* True Christian
* Modern Satanist
* Theistic/Traditional Satanist
* Luciferian
* Devil Worshipper
* Atheist
* Agnostic
* New Aged/Wiccan
* Pagan/Occultist
* Discordian
* Category Unknown
Now I felt WHILE I was taken this quiz that it was unbalanced with FAR too many answers mentioned SATAN and how he could be your lord and master. When I think of 'religion' well 1) I think of Satanism is the flipside of Christianity. You can't have Satan without Jesus and 2) that there are at LEAST a 5 major religions( Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism to name the big guns) and dozens of minor beliefs...
So I was a little taken aback by the fact that there was nothing I could answer to say JEW! But apparently had I answered a certain way I could be Wiccan, and in fact my score for wiccan was 1- as was my score for Average Christian AND True Christian. Ick.
My two scores were for Category Unknown( no duh!) and atheist( I guess because I don't really believe in creationism or Satan).
I scored the best as Agnostic... Which while I think is sort of near where I am- It just peeved me that quiz didn't take into account MY religion(Judaism) putting more of an emphasis on Satanism.
Take the quiz: "WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?"

Agnostic
You've probably studied loads of different religions, but you're just not sure if any of it is true. Evolution makes some sense to you, but it doesn't satisfy you. Lastly, your personality is one of question, but you won't go out of your way to find -The Truth- It's more of a hobby
I was very disappointed. See on Zenhex after you take a quiz they tell you how you scored on each possible category and for what religion are you - here's the categories:
All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:
* Fundamentalist Christian
* Holy Roller
* Average Christian
* True Christian
* Modern Satanist
* Theistic/Traditional Satanist
* Luciferian
* Devil Worshipper
* Atheist
* Agnostic
* New Aged/Wiccan
* Pagan/Occultist
* Discordian
* Category Unknown
Now I felt WHILE I was taken this quiz that it was unbalanced with FAR too many answers mentioned SATAN and how he could be your lord and master. When I think of 'religion' well 1) I think of Satanism is the flipside of Christianity. You can't have Satan without Jesus and 2) that there are at LEAST a 5 major religions( Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism to name the big guns) and dozens of minor beliefs...
So I was a little taken aback by the fact that there was nothing I could answer to say JEW! But apparently had I answered a certain way I could be Wiccan, and in fact my score for wiccan was 1- as was my score for Average Christian AND True Christian. Ick.
My two scores were for Category Unknown( no duh!) and atheist( I guess because I don't really believe in creationism or Satan).
I scored the best as Agnostic... Which while I think is sort of near where I am- It just peeved me that quiz didn't take into account MY religion(Judaism) putting more of an emphasis on Satanism.
Take the quiz: "WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?"

Agnostic
You've probably studied loads of different religions, but you're just not sure if any of it is true. Evolution makes some sense to you, but it doesn't satisfy you. Lastly, your personality is one of question, but you won't go out of your way to find -The Truth- It's more of a hobby


1 Comments:
At 11/13/2004 12:58:00 PM,
Unknown said…
I also got agnostic. Of course, the questions often didn't have answers that reflected my beliefs either (being a mish-mash of so many).
It should be noted that all of the Eastern religions are missing representation there as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home