Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

(W)orse the Nixon?

I got an email today from my dad, he told me that he'd lived through worse- that he'd lived thru Nixon.

I wanted to bitch slap my father. I pointed out:
1- from what I've read W. is MUCH more secretive then Nixon. I mean we don't know who was on Cheney's Energy commission
2- Nixon had us in only ONE war, W. is 2 and counting. I spoke to friends and it wasn't IF W. was going to attack another country but WHICH ONE? ( We currently think Syria or Iran, or both)
3- Diebold Machines. Hence the non recount in Ohio. Expect them to be in EVERY 'swing state' come 2008.
4- Checks and balances. I'm not sure but did Nixon have both the legislative branch AND judiciary under his control? Rehnquist, is not long for the world. So look for Scalia or Thomas to be chief Justice and look for another Thomas or Bork type person to replace 2 or more justices in the next 4 years


I should've mentioned, but forgot to, Camp X-ray and the whole job loss thing( the country's not mine).

So if anyone agrees with my DAD, or me, please let me know. I'm not best at history, but I *KNOW* that W. isn't going to get impeached for any of his crimes against the U.S. or humanity

.... And in 10 years, we'll all be working at Wal*Mart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home