Oh crap, 05
Well this year is really going to start off on the wrong foot.
About a week ago I complained to my landlord about my heat. They sent someone up here when I wasn't. The heat that day was speratic so they found nothing wrong with the heat. They did however find that my place was a mess. It was one thing when they left a message saying that the place was messy and I should clean it up... It was another thing to find in my mailbox tonight an OFFICAL sort of letter saying that I have "a week or two" to clean up "... or [they] will have to take other measures."
Crap. this is why I've never complained before. I can't afford first, last AND a deposit at this point in time.
So I'll be spending my New Year's eve cleaning up and most of the next week or so. See that's the other wonderful thing about this note by saying " a week or two" I have no idea HOW f'ing long I have... and of course it was delivered today... so I can't call them this weekend.
Lovely. I'm unemployed... the U.S. is at war, we have a fruitcake in the white house... and who knows if I'm going to be kicked to the curb.
About a week ago I complained to my landlord about my heat. They sent someone up here when I wasn't. The heat that day was speratic so they found nothing wrong with the heat. They did however find that my place was a mess. It was one thing when they left a message saying that the place was messy and I should clean it up... It was another thing to find in my mailbox tonight an OFFICAL sort of letter saying that I have "a week or two" to clean up "... or [they] will have to take other measures."
Crap. this is why I've never complained before. I can't afford first, last AND a deposit at this point in time.
So I'll be spending my New Year's eve cleaning up and most of the next week or so. See that's the other wonderful thing about this note by saying " a week or two" I have no idea HOW f'ing long I have... and of course it was delivered today... so I can't call them this weekend.
Lovely. I'm unemployed... the U.S. is at war, we have a fruitcake in the white house... and who knows if I'm going to be kicked to the curb.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home