Cleaning up is sooo hard to do
Just taking a quick break from the bathroom( don't ask) and cleaning my bedroom. I spoke to the maintenance man on Monday and HE said he'd show up on Thursday or Friday 'sometime' to 'check things out'.
OK... first I would've preferred a more concrete time like exact date and estimated time within an hour or two. Second, while he pointed out the letter he sent me last week was more of a 'general request' then some sort of 'threat', I have been stressing.
I at first did general cleaning on the weekend, not knowing what was going on. On Monday after finding out they objected to the clutter I tried to go thru stuff and clean it up or get rid of it( long boxes for comics and donating video tapes to game store). Then sometime yesterday I sorta lost it and things started getting dirtier. I then realized at the end of last night that they were worried about clutter and FIRE hazard so I started concentrating on my bedroom so I could theoretically get from bed to window/fire escape.
I'm still working on the bed room but I feel I'm near done. HOWEVER I'm pretty tired AND when I say done I mean done with the bed room, there's still the mess I've made in the hall and my living room.
Fortuately myth busters is a repeat tonight so after some more Dr. Pepper( which might lead to more time in the bathroom) I'm going to try and finish the bedroom in the next hour or so and then bring some bags of crap to the game store. I was told I could store some stuff there for a day or two... but want to do it earlier then later because I don't want to deal with the rent a cops the game store's building employs.
Saddly when I say eariler then later I didn't get my act together to be done- but then the maintenance guy hasn't given me NEARLY as much time as I'd like and think I've spent as much time stressing as I have cleaning.
OK... first I would've preferred a more concrete time like exact date and estimated time within an hour or two. Second, while he pointed out the letter he sent me last week was more of a 'general request' then some sort of 'threat', I have been stressing.
I at first did general cleaning on the weekend, not knowing what was going on. On Monday after finding out they objected to the clutter I tried to go thru stuff and clean it up or get rid of it( long boxes for comics and donating video tapes to game store). Then sometime yesterday I sorta lost it and things started getting dirtier. I then realized at the end of last night that they were worried about clutter and FIRE hazard so I started concentrating on my bedroom so I could theoretically get from bed to window/fire escape.
I'm still working on the bed room but I feel I'm near done. HOWEVER I'm pretty tired AND when I say done I mean done with the bed room, there's still the mess I've made in the hall and my living room.
Fortuately myth busters is a repeat tonight so after some more Dr. Pepper( which might lead to more time in the bathroom) I'm going to try and finish the bedroom in the next hour or so and then bring some bags of crap to the game store. I was told I could store some stuff there for a day or two... but want to do it earlier then later because I don't want to deal with the rent a cops the game store's building employs.
Saddly when I say eariler then later I didn't get my act together to be done- but then the maintenance guy hasn't given me NEARLY as much time as I'd like and think I've spent as much time stressing as I have cleaning.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home