So much for sonics...
I heard russling. I went into the kitchen, and turned on the lights. I had made tater tots for lunch and apparently I forgot to throw out the tinfoil that I had cooked them on. Since they were tater tots, there were bits of tater still on the foil. I imagine that's what the mouse was going for.
Now this foil was on the same shelf that the rolls were on, so I'm not surprised that the mouse could get there. Though I still wonder HOW it got there. What bothered me, is that the sonic device that I got to scare off the mice was about 3 inches away from the mouse.
I wanted to yell at the mouse that he shouldn't be there. However since I turned on the light to id him- he hid. Now maybe I should've moved what might've hid him... but I really did not want to confront the mouse. So I just walked away.
tomorrow I'll try to plug up a small hole I found in my bedroom with a bit steel wool. I think I still have some steel wool from when I was trying to plug up holes last time...
And return the sonic device.
Now this foil was on the same shelf that the rolls were on, so I'm not surprised that the mouse could get there. Though I still wonder HOW it got there. What bothered me, is that the sonic device that I got to scare off the mice was about 3 inches away from the mouse.
I wanted to yell at the mouse that he shouldn't be there. However since I turned on the light to id him- he hid. Now maybe I should've moved what might've hid him... but I really did not want to confront the mouse. So I just walked away.
tomorrow I'll try to plug up a small hole I found in my bedroom with a bit steel wool. I think I still have some steel wool from when I was trying to plug up holes last time...
And return the sonic device.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home