Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I hate mices to peices....

I had left some hot buns out on the counter for a few days. I've often put them in the fridge- to keep them from going stale but found they become moist and racid just as fast. What I was NOT expecting, though you can surmise from the title of this, is that mice got to them.
Ick.

Now I'm not too surprised that I have mice- not because I'm a dirty person, but because I've seen them before. THIS is one of the reasons that I try to be VERY good about disposing of foodstuffs. Now years ago I complained to my landlord... and he did crap about it. Right now I don't plan to bring this back up, because I don't want them to blame it on me being messy... esp. as I once saw a mouse in the hallway.

I also don't REALLY want to kill the mice. I have a battery powered electrucution trap which I intend to refind and bait... but my heart's not in it. I don't really think killing them will get rid of them, and I don't like killing critters. I mean I don't think mice are evil like republicans and deserving of death... they merely are repugnent.

I just don't like them in my apartment and wish i didn't have to deal with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home