Messages in Bottles

Friday, July 15, 2005

The good news about Evan

Of course 10 min. after I blog that I assume I'm not gonna hear about Evan til tomorrow... I hear about Evan.

Denise posted on Evan's blog so I'm not going to post her letter here. Suffice it to say, I was happy to hear from her and gladder still that Evan's surgery went well.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/16/2005 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    little tears of joy as i read denise's entry. i don't even know evan and his family just been reading for months,but can see he is a good person. let's hope for a speedy recovery :)
    ps hope you don't mind me commenting :)
    Suzie
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/suebaby/

     
  • At 7/18/2005 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Of course I don't mind people posting here.
    ;-)

    Before surgery, I didn't know that Denise would be posting to Evan's blog, and I told him that I'd post ANYTHING I heard here- that way if Denise needed help letting people know what's what, I'd help.

    And like Evan suggested, if you want to stay awhile and look arround, that'd be kewl too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home