Messages in Bottles

Friday, July 15, 2005

Pins and Needles...

Well I'm worried about Evan... I think his chances, from what he's said, are darn good but still worried about him.

I've tried hard not to look at the clock but I've still looked at the clock every so often and then subtracted 3 hours to figure out what time it is in Ca. I emailed Adj. about this and she figured we wouldn't here anything till later tonight.


Well it's later tonight and I tried calling the hospital. I was transferred from the person who answers the phone to the head nurse. I told both that I was calling for my friend dave peterson( that's his official name) and trying to talk to him or at least find out if he's out of surgery. The nurse said that she could NOT put me through to his room... and I asked her if that meant he was still in surgery? and she was like no, that means I can't connect you.

So it's a little after 9pm here on the East coast and I'm not sure what's going on with even. My fingers are crossed but not sure if I/we will here anything tonight before I go to bed.

More news as I find it out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home