hmmm
Ok.... I read this story and I gotta say I was of two minds....
On the one hand I believe that peoples should NOT be discriminated due to race, color, religion, or sexual orientation… And one shouldn’t be judged by one’s parents.
On the other hand, to be honest, that’s what you get for sending your kid to a Christian school if you’re gay. I also want to add, that if I were the parent- I’d rather my kid get kicked out of the school then come home and tell me that I’m going to HELL! because I’m not a good Christian.
I think that if this was a PUBLIC school, I’d feel very differently, but the name of the school has Christian in it.
On the one hand I believe that peoples should NOT be discriminated due to race, color, religion, or sexual orientation… And one shouldn’t be judged by one’s parents.
On the other hand, to be honest, that’s what you get for sending your kid to a Christian school if you’re gay. I also want to add, that if I were the parent- I’d rather my kid get kicked out of the school then come home and tell me that I’m going to HELL! because I’m not a good Christian.
I think that if this was a PUBLIC school, I’d feel very differently, but the name of the school has Christian in it.


1 Comments:
At 9/25/2005 12:42:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Hey, blog spam!
You might want to turn the word verification on for your comments so that you dont have more of it
Post a Comment
<< Home