Messages in Bottles

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Random Songs...

So I was walking down the street one day...

and I realized that recently random songs that I haven't heard in ages have been poping into my head.... Like on the way to the gym I got Feeling Groovy, and on the way back do wa ditty-ditty dum ditty do and even found myself wondering what the words to Freedom were. I haven't sung Freedom since like grade school... it was about 'freedom being a state of mind, it was very hippy. If anyone knows the words- please let me know.

But any way... I just thought it was strange that walking arround, my brain was making this sort of free association and coming up with tunes that I hadn't heard on cd in ages. Like I recently had to get a recording of Peter Seller's She Loves You in his Dr. Strangelove voice.

I even know that I woke up with a tune in my head, but as I write this- I forgot what song came into my mind... esp. as I have music in the background as I type this. I just think it's strange that I'm getting songs stuck in head and it's stuff that's not on the radio.

However I have learnt not to sing along. I still remember one time... ages ago... when I was listening to my walkman and didn't realize I was singing along until the song was over, and people started clapping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home