Well damn it all to h-e- double hockey sticks...
I read this article and I want to call bullshit.
I have a crap job, where I'm one of the "working poor" of this country and to read
Cunningham is in PRISON and he's getting more money then me... never mind the fact that ya know, we tax payers pay for... um... the food and the "rent" of the prison to begin with...
The right make a big deal about how much it costs to imprision someone... so I want to point out that while Cunningham is in jail- we're not only paying him a salery WAY better then mine, but that we're paying with our tax dollars also for his "room and board".
Heck the pediphile Foley will end up drawing from the government more then I get from the gift store.
That's fucked.
I have a crap job, where I'm one of the "working poor" of this country and to read
A bill passed by the House in May took pensions away from members convicted of bribery or corruption. But it remains stalled in "conference negotiations" and appears unlikely to pass before the end of the session.
Regardless, the current bill is not retroactive so Ney and Cunningham are guaranteed their pensions. Ney will get $29,000 a year after age 60, and Cunningham is already collecting $64,000 a year while in prison. According to Sepp, the amount grows with the cost of living each year
Cunningham is in PRISON and he's getting more money then me... never mind the fact that ya know, we tax payers pay for... um... the food and the "rent" of the prison to begin with...
The right make a big deal about how much it costs to imprision someone... so I want to point out that while Cunningham is in jail- we're not only paying him a salery WAY better then mine, but that we're paying with our tax dollars also for his "room and board".
Heck the pediphile Foley will end up drawing from the government more then I get from the gift store.
That's fucked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home