ARGH Mateys!
A little too bit in my cup, but wanted to wish EVERYONE a happy Talk Like A Pirate Day. Sadly I should've done this ealier in the day... but I didn't remember until I was at the gym what day today was and I felt a NEED to buy a proper pirate hat before meeting a friend for supper. Of course since we had made this plan before I remembered, we ended up having BEER instead of RUM... but drank we did as we parlayed.
I was happy to explain to a cute little wench on the t who noticed my hat and thought it was a 'pirate week' of some sort, that today was Talk Like A Pirate Day... and I was honoring my heritage of Buccaneer-Americans... She was suprised that a pirate had such good grammer.
I did get an ARGH! while in a bookstore with a friend as we were scoping out the some books( I know not very piratical- but again I had agreed to meet him before I realized the holiday)... A wench had noticed my swashbuckling hat and had responded in kind.
Once we got to the tavern to drink our grog- And we did drink deep and hearty. And I noticed a group of scally wags at the bar- who seemed to be talking like a pirate- so I got up and toasted them
Drink Up My Hearties YO HO! A pirate's life for me!
And yes- I have pirate CREDS!
This test tracked 4 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:
Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!
I was happy to explain to a cute little wench on the t who noticed my hat and thought it was a 'pirate week' of some sort, that today was Talk Like A Pirate Day... and I was honoring my heritage of Buccaneer-Americans... She was suprised that a pirate had such good grammer.
I did get an ARGH! while in a bookstore with a friend as we were scoping out the some books( I know not very piratical- but again I had agreed to meet him before I realized the holiday)... A wench had noticed my swashbuckling hat and had responded in kind.
Once we got to the tavern to drink our grog- And we did drink deep and hearty. And I noticed a group of scally wags at the bar- who seemed to be talking like a pirate- so I got up and toasted them
Drink Up My Hearties YO HO! A pirate's life for me!
And yes- I have pirate CREDS!
| A Pirate Raider You scored 3 Honor, 6 Justice, 7 Adventure, and 7 Individuality! |
| More than just the usual swabbie, you demand not only the life at sea, free from landlubbers and their rules, but also you require adventure and excitement. You're happiest when the guns are blazing, the risk high, the outcome uncertain, but the chance for reward substansial. Your kind are welcomed as allies and feared as enemies. Put on your wooden leg and hook. You'll do just fine! |
|
This test tracked 4 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:
| Higher than 3% on Ninjinuity | ||
| Higher than 72% on Knightlyness | ||
| Higher than 56% on Cowboiosity | ||
| Higher than 70% on Piratical Bent |
| Link: The Cowboy-Ninja-Pirate-Knight Test written by fluffy71 on Ok Cupid |
Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!
Labels: Holidays



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home