Crap Puppies.
The amount of things I accomplished today barely even count as accomplishments. All I seemed to do was wake up and kill time.
I play a bit of X Box 360, Watched a bit of cartoons ( X-Men Evolution) with breakfast, got a book from the BPL, listened to my friend kvetch about how bad the OTHER workers at the game store fucked up while he was gone for a long weekend.
Oh and I sent ONE resume in for a job. I might have felt better about sending at least ONE resume out if it wasn't for the fact that I TOTALLY suck.
Yeah- I didn't proof my letter and I mentioned ANOTHER place that I had recently applied to. So while I got a quick response... it was to tell me that perhaps I had applied for the wrong job... and to let me know while they DID have a job with the same title( as I had gotten that right) their job was part time with NO benefits.
So even though I'm FORTY I had a friend (who has had like one job in the past decade or two) help me out with an apology letter as he didn't want me to 'qualify' my mistake with IF I DID IT... as I saw that I had done it; and likewise he didn't want me apologizing like 5 or so times (which as Evan might have notice I tend to do in r/l).
All I've accomplished in the past week or so is X Box 360 accomplishments... and reading some books. My place is a pig sty, my job sucks and my life sort of consists of escapism... i.e. escaping said life.
I got a message from my older brother saying how tired he was because of everything on HIS plate and then he mentioned how tired I must be… and for a moment or two it seemed like he wasn’t sure WHY I would be tired, and then chalked that I most likely am tired because my life sucks.
I feel utterly useless- I mean I’ve been up for 8 hours or so and I couldn’t even apply to ONE job without fucking it up.
I’m going to go to the gift store now to kill some time- give my friend money for a Fin Fang Foom- which I have NO place in my apartment to put save for on comic book boxes which I’ve been told are a fire hazard- not because they BURN but because they are right in front of the fire escape. I was told that they are a fire hazard on Friday and I’ve done NOTHING about them all day.
I’m hoping I can at least motivate myself to go to the gym as I ate a bit too much pre and post fast.
Bleh.
I play a bit of X Box 360, Watched a bit of cartoons ( X-Men Evolution) with breakfast, got a book from the BPL, listened to my friend kvetch about how bad the OTHER workers at the game store fucked up while he was gone for a long weekend.
Oh and I sent ONE resume in for a job. I might have felt better about sending at least ONE resume out if it wasn't for the fact that I TOTALLY suck.
Yeah- I didn't proof my letter and I mentioned ANOTHER place that I had recently applied to. So while I got a quick response... it was to tell me that perhaps I had applied for the wrong job... and to let me know while they DID have a job with the same title( as I had gotten that right) their job was part time with NO benefits.
So even though I'm FORTY I had a friend (who has had like one job in the past decade or two) help me out with an apology letter as he didn't want me to 'qualify' my mistake with IF I DID IT... as I saw that I had done it; and likewise he didn't want me apologizing like 5 or so times (which as Evan might have notice I tend to do in r/l).
All I've accomplished in the past week or so is X Box 360 accomplishments... and reading some books. My place is a pig sty, my job sucks and my life sort of consists of escapism... i.e. escaping said life.
I got a message from my older brother saying how tired he was because of everything on HIS plate and then he mentioned how tired I must be… and for a moment or two it seemed like he wasn’t sure WHY I would be tired, and then chalked that I most likely am tired because my life sucks.
I feel utterly useless- I mean I’ve been up for 8 hours or so and I couldn’t even apply to ONE job without fucking it up.
I’m going to go to the gift store now to kill some time- give my friend money for a Fin Fang Foom- which I have NO place in my apartment to put save for on comic book boxes which I’ve been told are a fire hazard- not because they BURN but because they are right in front of the fire escape. I was told that they are a fire hazard on Friday and I’ve done NOTHING about them all day.
I’m hoping I can at least motivate myself to go to the gym as I ate a bit too much pre and post fast.
Bleh.
Labels: job search, Xbox360


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home