Messages in Bottles

Saturday, July 17, 2004

If only Clinton had a memo...

I was 'talking' to my manager last night, and he brought up the idea that "if only Clinton had killed Osama during the 2 chances he had" Funny but I figured at this point Clinton( with his time machine that he's used to kill over 70 people- as mentioned on the daily show) he'd have like 50 chances to kill Osama by now.

I retorted that if Clinton had killed Osama, just had him whacked like the others, there would've been such a CRY from republicans and calls for his resignation. My manager of course poo pooed this- though I'm sure he thinks Bosnia was still wrong but somehow Iraq War II was right, even though 'currently' we've fought both wars for the 'same' reason to stop mass murderering heads of states. He pointed out that since the Twin Towers had been attacked once( by a car bomb similar to the Oklahoma bombing) that the republicans would've stood behind him.

What I should've said, but didn't as I felt it was better to simply nod was 'If only Clinton had been given a memo like- "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States". I mean I'm SURE if a president was given a memo like "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States", he would've done EVERYTHING in his power to stop Osama.... ;-)

Plus I'm sure if you gave Clinton a year and as many troops as he wanted- he'd be able to find Osama( who after all is on a Kidney Dialysis Machine and so should be easy to find). So if Clinton had the help of the Afghanis and as many troops as he wanted- he could SURELY bring Osama to justice... just like W. has clearly shown. I mean it's only taken W. ( scratches head) 3 years and he still hasn't found Osama.

A friend has also pointed out, that indeed it's all Clinton's fault as Clinton in Dec. of 2000 didn't get a large stick and beat the living daylights out of W., and then just declaring that his bud Gore was the NEXT president of the U.S. as the voters intended

( note link to Clinton's death count http://etherzone.com/body.html )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home