Killing Time... taking silly quizzes
Well I'm downloading MORE sim stuff... I've spent like over 48 hours downloading skins and less then 3 hours playing. Like the 1st game I kept downloading til I felt I had 'enough'/ just the right sims for the game. Right now I have an idea for two families to create... but...BUT.. I'm afraid I'm missing the 'perfect' sim. Odds are I'll actually start playing the game next week.
Besides it's not like I'm spending ALL my time looking for a job ;-) I've been play Leisure Suit Larry and Mortal Kombat( and got sim skins that look like characters from both games ;-) )
Take the quiz: "Which Daria character are you?"

Daria
You're Daria, the title character! You're the poster child for sarcasm. Although quite intelligent, you have a hidden vulnerability from feeling so different.
Although I will admit I sorta AIMED at being Daria. Sue me. I want to be the main character 8-)
Take the quiz: "What SuPeR HeRo Would You Be?"

Spiderman
You are a little on the geeky side, but you love saving that special someone, you jump from rooftop to windows trying to save the people of your town!
And here's the fun part-
Take the quiz: "Which SuperVillian are you?"

Green Goblin
You are a disturbed scientist with an extreme dark-side, way to go!
So even though I'm don't read alot of Spidey- I'm a spidy sorta hero/villian
And even though I've only seen about 1/2 of this episode
Take the quiz: "what song from the buffy musical r u?"
Going through the motions
Your just like Buffy. Ur bored and need direction hang in there and you'll be fine.
Take the quiz: "Which Myth Adventures character are you?"
Skeeve
You are Skeeve the Great! You are able to achieve greatness if guided in the right direction and if you have the right resources. You may be a Klahd, but you're no dumb ass! Definetly the nice guy who stands up for the little guy.
Besides it's not like I'm spending ALL my time looking for a job ;-) I've been play Leisure Suit Larry and Mortal Kombat( and got sim skins that look like characters from both games ;-) )
I am an Asteroid.I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You? |
Take the quiz: "Which Daria character are you?"

Daria
You're Daria, the title character! You're the poster child for sarcasm. Although quite intelligent, you have a hidden vulnerability from feeling so different.
Although I will admit I sorta AIMED at being Daria. Sue me. I want to be the main character 8-)
Take the quiz: "What SuPeR HeRo Would You Be?"

Spiderman
You are a little on the geeky side, but you love saving that special someone, you jump from rooftop to windows trying to save the people of your town!
And here's the fun part-
Take the quiz: "Which SuperVillian are you?"

Green Goblin
You are a disturbed scientist with an extreme dark-side, way to go!
So even though I'm don't read alot of Spidey- I'm a spidy sorta hero/villian
And even though I've only seen about 1/2 of this episode
Take the quiz: "what song from the buffy musical r u?"
Going through the motions
Your just like Buffy. Ur bored and need direction hang in there and you'll be fine.
Take the quiz: "Which Myth Adventures character are you?"
Skeeve
You are Skeeve the Great! You are able to achieve greatness if guided in the right direction and if you have the right resources. You may be a Klahd, but you're no dumb ass! Definetly the nice guy who stands up for the little guy.



1 Comments:
At 11/03/2004 03:21:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Take the quiz: "what song from the buffy musical r u?"I'll never tellYou found that someone! Its so perfect ! Your silly and sweet just like Xander and Anya!
This is SOOOO not me.
Post a Comment
<< Home