ah- playing the odds
Ok... so as I told a friend, had the guy shown up at 10 AM- staying up MIGHT'VE been the right thing, but since he didn't show up, not so much.
See at about 1am I started going a little slower. Not sure how much I've done past 7 am, so if I had known he wasn't coming I would've slept and done as much as what I did last night if not more.
and
Grr... my friend then started giving me a lecture on 'living clean' and 'not letting it get this bad'. He has as much crap if not more then me, my problem is I just don't have enough shelves for my stuff.
grr.
and not a lot of money to get shelves
See at about 1am I started going a little slower. Not sure how much I've done past 7 am, so if I had known he wasn't coming I would've slept and done as much as what I did last night if not more.
and
Grr... my friend then started giving me a lecture on 'living clean' and 'not letting it get this bad'. He has as much crap if not more then me, my problem is I just don't have enough shelves for my stuff.
grr.
and not a lot of money to get shelves


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home