Messages in Bottles

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Awake... now?

Ok... Well I've pretty much made it thru the night... I just had breakfast and I prolly will be watching Angel at 8 am.

Was I productive: kinda.

Did I accomplish more then had I gone to bed at midnight: yeah, as I've done a bunch of stuff since then.

Could I have accomplished as much if I had budgeted my time from Monday til today: most likely. But then again if I bugdeted my time properly I might not have sooo many darn clothes that I don't think fit( was amazed at how much clothing I have). I will be trying stuff on and checking it out in the next week or so- tonight it was just important to put it in bags and put it somewhere other then the floor.

Was able to find the broom I own since my last post and sweep a bit the hallway. I think it's looking the best- but since it's primary function is to let me get from one part of the apartment to another, I think that's the general idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home