Messages in Bottles

Thursday, January 06, 2005

All Nighter?

Ouch.

I really have been bad about cleaning. I don't know/ lost track of bags of clothes( 1/2 of which prolly don't fit or are the crap that mom gives me or both) I've done up to clean them off the floor. I just know at about 10pm I brought 3 bags to the game store as I had two more then I wanted to put in my closet and wasn't done so I figured I'd pull one from the closet to make room for more.

After I did this I realized that while my bedroom might be 1/2 way decent( still too much stuff and unsure where to put it) my hallway was a MESS and by golly he was gonna see that. So decided I wasn't gonna get sleep soon and worked on that.

I've been working on the idea that it's better to stay up then roll around in bed worrying about things.... but right now not so sure. See my productivity is on the wane... while I'm doing stuff and am sorta good at not getting distracted( save for this blog) I seem to be moving at about 1/2 speed- which isn't that good. I also really would like a broom. Which I plan to buy tom... this A.M. when I think the store will be open- dash out get a broom and come back.

Not sure this is the smartest thing also because IF he doesn't show up... how productive am I going to be at 2pm? Could have my 3rd wind by then or not. Just like not sure if I go back to bedroom or start messing around in the living room, which is a bit more messy then when I started because of displacement mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home