Shark Bait
Ok about a week ago I blogged about the NEW special edition of Jaws... and that I planned on waiting a couple of weeks and spending about double for the 30th anniversary edition of Jaws compared to the 25th anniversary edition of Jaws( $16 vs. $8).
I knew that the 30th was to have a 2 hour behind the scenes video, which was on the Laserdisc but was chopped up to an hour on the 25th. Well last night on Attack of the Show- they did a review of the 30th anniversary dvd for their DVDuesday segment. It is pointed out that the 30th edition does NOT have everything the 25th edition had.
The guy goes on to suggest that you should buy both....
and I was like NO! Remembering that Evan complained that he bought 4 versions of Army of Darkness for everything.
the 25th edition has a trivia game and the trailers for Jaws which the 30th doesn't have, even though it's a 2 dvd set as opposed to the 1 dvd of the 25th anniversary edition.
I'm gonna end up buying the 30th, as I'd rather have the behind the scenes then the trailer. Ah well. I'll live but it is irksome.
I knew that the 30th was to have a 2 hour behind the scenes video, which was on the Laserdisc but was chopped up to an hour on the 25th. Well last night on Attack of the Show- they did a review of the 30th anniversary dvd for their DVDuesday segment. It is pointed out that the 30th edition does NOT have everything the 25th edition had.
The guy goes on to suggest that you should buy both....
and I was like NO! Remembering that Evan complained that he bought 4 versions of Army of Darkness for everything.
the 25th edition has a trivia game and the trailers for Jaws which the 30th doesn't have, even though it's a 2 dvd set as opposed to the 1 dvd of the 25th anniversary edition.
I'm gonna end up buying the 30th, as I'd rather have the behind the scenes then the trailer. Ah well. I'll live but it is irksome.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home