Chanuka
I know it's a little early for the kvetching about the less then steller representation of Hanukah in the media BUT since the X-mas blitz started early this year, I thought I'd blog a tad about it AGAIN.
There are really two reasons I'm blogging about MY holiday... The first is the holiday shopping season JUST started and already I've got a bellyfull of Fox's "X-mas under attack". It started at about the beginning of Nov. when Bill O'Reilly started complaining that he's offended when people DO NOT wish him a "Merry Christmas". To be frank by Dec. 4th( if not sooner) I want to go skeet shooting with ALL the X-mas music cds out there. In the retail stores that play cds, I've only been allowed to play MY Hanukah cd DURING Hanukah- which is 8 days while the X-mas music is played for about a month. Bill, and his Christo-fasists already have most of the government, but they want to have ALL of the government and ALL of the culture....
I'd love to have 8 Hanuka Specials, as currently I just have the Rugrats Meanie of Hanukah on vhs and maybe have another ethnic special on TV every once in a while( Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Spring Solstice...etc.)
The other reason I HAD to blog is because I just saw this tshirt on tshirthell and I gotta say I plan on ordering it Saturday( after I get money from someone who owes me). I find it funny that the only place that seems to give equal time to Hanukah is T-shirt hell... that sort of gives me a warm fuzzy and makes me want to give them money.
Maybe I'll get my older brother the chan shirt. I doubt he'll like it but I think it's darn funny and f' him if he doesn't get the joke.
There are really two reasons I'm blogging about MY holiday... The first is the holiday shopping season JUST started and already I've got a bellyfull of Fox's "X-mas under attack". It started at about the beginning of Nov. when Bill O'Reilly started complaining that he's offended when people DO NOT wish him a "Merry Christmas". To be frank by Dec. 4th( if not sooner) I want to go skeet shooting with ALL the X-mas music cds out there. In the retail stores that play cds, I've only been allowed to play MY Hanukah cd DURING Hanukah- which is 8 days while the X-mas music is played for about a month. Bill, and his Christo-fasists already have most of the government, but they want to have ALL of the government and ALL of the culture....
I'd love to have 8 Hanuka Specials, as currently I just have the Rugrats Meanie of Hanukah on vhs and maybe have another ethnic special on TV every once in a while( Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Spring Solstice...etc.)
The other reason I HAD to blog is because I just saw this tshirt on tshirthell and I gotta say I plan on ordering it Saturday( after I get money from someone who owes me). I find it funny that the only place that seems to give equal time to Hanukah is T-shirt hell... that sort of gives me a warm fuzzy and makes me want to give them money.
Maybe I'll get my older brother the chan shirt. I doubt he'll like it but I think it's darn funny and f' him if he doesn't get the joke.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home