Messages in Bottles

Friday, November 18, 2005

Cowards all....

I just was stupid enough to look at Fox News. I used to do that to hear what those right wing hate monkeys © are saying. I've tried to stop because as the evils of Bushco become more and more obvious( White House Leak, several republicans being indited, body count in Iraq) they have to spin by reporting on stories NOBODY cares about- like the this week's missing white girl fare.

However what I just have had a bellyful is their saying There's a war on! We can't leave Iraq because we'd be cowards.

No you're cowards for sending others to die for you.

You're cowards because you'd rather have people die then admit you were wrong.

You're cowards because you base your decisions on your own views of reality instead of asking people smarter then you for help.
[ How many times have soldiers said there should be more troops in Iraq and Bushco didn't listen]

You're cowards because you can't say you're HONESTLY sorry to one mom because of her kid's death.
As far as I'm concerned W. should not only meet with Cindy Sheehan, BUT take an hour out of his day EVERY day to talk to people who've lost a loved one in this war.

I notice that in all these shows when they talk to EXPERTS... they don't talk to any one who's actually SERVED 'over there'.

I'm sick of these chickenhawks lecturing about what COWARDS the left is... when Cheney got deferment after deferment for 'Nam and seems to disappear into his crypt whenever things get tough.

I don't think it's cowardly to leave Iraq... I think it's cowardly to ask Americans soldiers to die rather then admit to the world that you were wrong and say 'I'm sorry'.

Sorry for the rant but I'm just tired of those lying liars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home