Messages in Bottles

Friday, March 03, 2006

Rollercoller of Emotions.

Ok…

So about a ½ hour ago I got my first crank call.

The crank caller knew I worked at… well the place where my bosses just gave out my numbers to ALL my co-workers.
WTF!???!!!?

I called work and asked to speak to the manager who had left. The manager on duty was the bat shit insane one, so I asked her to tell me the number to the company’s human resource department. I told her WHY I was angry, and that I couldn’t understand how if she couldn’t trust these people to show up to work- how could she trust them with my phone number. She made some excuses, which I wasn’t in the mood for.

She and the other managers gave out my phone number without my permission.

I left a voice mail message for H.R. and don’t expect to hear from them until Monday.

I haven’t decided what to do about tomorrow. I know I don’t plan to work until I’ve talked to the manager. He’s in at the same time I am…

And I emailed my sister, she used to be a lawyer before she became a mom. I wonder in this “post 9/11 world” if they’re allowed to give out my info without my permission.

Oh and p.s. I know it was a co worked because a) they know where I work, b) my badge only has my FIRST name and c) there are several people with my first name and last name in the Boston white pages( I have a pretty common name).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home