Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Meme....

Found this on a blog of a new bloggish friend( Hi Shrewness!)

I AM: What I am… No more, no less.
I SAID: I wanted to get out of retail, and yet here I am working retail…. still and again.
I WANT: To be happy.
I WISH: I had a job I liked.
I HATE: George W. Bush. I mean I really hate him.
I MISS: my sense of optimism.
I FEAR: the Neo Cons and what they are doing to America.
I HEAR: The NSA on the other end of my phone….
I WONDER: If America and the world can recover from the Bush presidency.
I REGRET: Way too many things. Many of which, most likely, nobody else remembers
I AM NOT: as good as I want to be.
I DANCE: NOT!
I SING: Often and Off Key.
I CRY: Never. I get Feclept, but never cry.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as good as I’d like to be.
I MADE: a mess of my apartment.
I WRITE: a lot of crap here.
I CONFUSE: myself often.
I NEED: to learn to let go of emotional baggage.
I SHOULD: be looking for a REAL job now.
I START: way too early these days.
I FINISH: Not as much as I start.
I TAG: Whoever wants to do this, as usual I don't want to tag somebody who doesn't want to do it.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2006 08:56:00 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Ooo, cool meme--I like it! I think maybe I'll do it later!

    Great answers, Drew!

     
  • At 5/18/2006 07:47:00 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    glad you like....
    Thought some of the answers were a little bitter, but then that's I think my problem... I'm getting grumpy and bitter in my old age

     
  • At 5/18/2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger the shrewness said…

    oooh! great answers!

    thanks for doing it.

    and dont worry, i havent met a meme i didnt like or do either...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home