J-Date
Now that I’ve lost weight, my mother wants me to start dating. I guess she figures now that I look ‘acceptable’, I can get a woman and start producing grandkids for her. Go Fig.
However what I’ve found funny is that she’s been suggesting I go to J-List, to find a JEWESS to date. So it’s not enough that I date, but she wants me to date a nice Jewish girl.
It gets funnier as I told my friends that my mom wanted me to go to J-list… and see the reason that I called this blog J-Date and not J-List is because my friends were right about what J-List is. J-list is a site for an Anime Porn company… J-Date is the site for the Jewish hook ups.
Now personally I don’t really want to go to J-Date because my Jewishness is pretty low end. I go to Temple maybe once a year, with my mom. I don’t keep Kosher (though I don’t eat pork), and have been told that my mom draws the line at keeping a Kosher household for me…. So I’m more concerned with a lax belief system then a Jewish one, because I don’t see myself going to a house of worship once a week regardless of if it’s a synagogue or a church or mosque.
Plus right now… still want to improve myself before I go searching for someone. I.E. I don’t think many gals would find a retail wage slave a good match.
However what I’ve found funny is that she’s been suggesting I go to J-List, to find a JEWESS to date. So it’s not enough that I date, but she wants me to date a nice Jewish girl.
It gets funnier as I told my friends that my mom wanted me to go to J-list… and see the reason that I called this blog J-Date and not J-List is because my friends were right about what J-List is. J-list is a site for an Anime Porn company… J-Date is the site for the Jewish hook ups.
Now personally I don’t really want to go to J-Date because my Jewishness is pretty low end. I go to Temple maybe once a year, with my mom. I don’t keep Kosher (though I don’t eat pork), and have been told that my mom draws the line at keeping a Kosher household for me…. So I’m more concerned with a lax belief system then a Jewish one, because I don’t see myself going to a house of worship once a week regardless of if it’s a synagogue or a church or mosque.
Plus right now… still want to improve myself before I go searching for someone. I.E. I don’t think many gals would find a retail wage slave a good match.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home