Eye See
Well considering my last post, I don’t think it’s really a surprise… I need glasses. I scored a 20/40, near sighted. Naturally I see better nearer to me, because I read a lot and if I was far sighted I would’ve realized it and needed glasses a while ago. As it is, I was told by the doctor that IF I drove, by law, I’d be required to wear glasses.
So I ordered a pair of glasses today. I’ll get them next week and plan to post a picture here of me with them.
Be nice. This is the first time I’ve bought glasses so I tried to pick a neutral (gun metal) color so that they will go with all my outfits.
I also forgot to get my prescription, which I plan to do when I get my glasses. My insurance only covers 1 pair of glasses every two years, so for a second pair I want to shop around( and maybe ask my mom to get me a pair for my b’day). I figure it's sop to get a second pair, esp. as I plan to travel this Summer and wouldn't want to destroy my one and only pair on the plane.
So I ordered a pair of glasses today. I’ll get them next week and plan to post a picture here of me with them.
Be nice. This is the first time I’ve bought glasses so I tried to pick a neutral (gun metal) color so that they will go with all my outfits.
I also forgot to get my prescription, which I plan to do when I get my glasses. My insurance only covers 1 pair of glasses every two years, so for a second pair I want to shop around( and maybe ask my mom to get me a pair for my b’day). I figure it's sop to get a second pair, esp. as I plan to travel this Summer and wouldn't want to destroy my one and only pair on the plane.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home