Didn't last the day
Well the glasses didn’t last the day.
I put them on first thing in the morning, taking them off to shower and shave. I put them on for work…
And had problems at work… I had mostly blurred vision, with a bit of double vision. It was suggested that I take them off for lunch, which I did. I then had problems with focusing. It seemed that when I had to look near my eyes would have to adjust, then again when I looked far away.
Since I’m new to the glasses, I didn’t bring the case- so a) they almost got damaged when I put them in a cubby hole. See we have unassigned wooden cubby holes in the back of the store. I often think that people leave their stuff in them for days, which results in not enough cubby holes for everyone there that day. So I left my glasses in my cubby hole, and someone ELSE shoved their bag in there… knocking my glasses down. Fortunately they were just dirtied… and b) I ended up having to wear them home because I didn’t want the glasses to get scratched or damaged in my bag.
I plan to wake up early tomorrow to talk to the people who made the glasses. I think they might be a bit too strong… I know it might be that I have to get used to them… but right now my eyesight seems MORE screwed up due to my glasses, not less.
Thanks for all the support here for me WITH GLASSES. Hopefully I'll get this situation fixed so I can see well soon.
I put them on first thing in the morning, taking them off to shower and shave. I put them on for work…
And had problems at work… I had mostly blurred vision, with a bit of double vision. It was suggested that I take them off for lunch, which I did. I then had problems with focusing. It seemed that when I had to look near my eyes would have to adjust, then again when I looked far away.
Since I’m new to the glasses, I didn’t bring the case- so a) they almost got damaged when I put them in a cubby hole. See we have unassigned wooden cubby holes in the back of the store. I often think that people leave their stuff in them for days, which results in not enough cubby holes for everyone there that day. So I left my glasses in my cubby hole, and someone ELSE shoved their bag in there… knocking my glasses down. Fortunately they were just dirtied… and b) I ended up having to wear them home because I didn’t want the glasses to get scratched or damaged in my bag.
I plan to wake up early tomorrow to talk to the people who made the glasses. I think they might be a bit too strong… I know it might be that I have to get used to them… but right now my eyesight seems MORE screwed up due to my glasses, not less.
Thanks for all the support here for me WITH GLASSES. Hopefully I'll get this situation fixed so I can see well soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home