Not doing much...
Well, I feel I should be working on answers for Evan's questions. Or doing some pre-trip packing... but I'm just sooo tired.
I've been stressed for the past week or so, about the trip and family... Whom I have to deal with my family at my younger brother's wedding before getting to the good stuff- i.e. Amsterdam.
I did buy a couple of pairs of new jeans- on sale, and a pair of shorts. I bought the jeans because… well as I’ve implied I’ve lost weight. My work pants are 34 but I’ve kept my 36 jeans, as well I can still wear them. I figured I’d get new pants because my old pants fall down without the belt. And I bought them on my last day off until the trip because I’m short and thus need the legs to be shorter.
However I’m not doing a bunch of stuff I’d like to do- like as said pre packing, because I’m just DARN tired. I think I got a flu bug or something. My throat has been sore, I’ve been tired, and just ehh. Work was deadly dull, but I was left alone and wasn’t sent home early. I was worried about being sent home early as they had already shaved my hours, and I wasn’t selling the demo item… but at about 5( and I was to leave at 6) we had a good amount of money in- and even if I hadn’t sold a lot of the demo item- the assistant manager didn’t ask me to live.
So I skipped the gym… I steamed my shirts in the shower, as I usually prefer to steam them then to put them in the dryer as the dryer tends to shrink them and crack the writing. I ate my dinner and I blogged to say I don’t feel much like blogging. I might blog a bit more on Sunday--- OR not. As if I’m not pre-packing tonight or going over Amsterdam stuff on the web- I might do that Sunday. So if I don’t blog Sunday night- odds are I won’t blog until I’m back as I leave on Tuesday night.
G’night.
I've been stressed for the past week or so, about the trip and family... Whom I have to deal with my family at my younger brother's wedding before getting to the good stuff- i.e. Amsterdam.
I did buy a couple of pairs of new jeans- on sale, and a pair of shorts. I bought the jeans because… well as I’ve implied I’ve lost weight. My work pants are 34 but I’ve kept my 36 jeans, as well I can still wear them. I figured I’d get new pants because my old pants fall down without the belt. And I bought them on my last day off until the trip because I’m short and thus need the legs to be shorter.
However I’m not doing a bunch of stuff I’d like to do- like as said pre packing, because I’m just DARN tired. I think I got a flu bug or something. My throat has been sore, I’ve been tired, and just ehh. Work was deadly dull, but I was left alone and wasn’t sent home early. I was worried about being sent home early as they had already shaved my hours, and I wasn’t selling the demo item… but at about 5( and I was to leave at 6) we had a good amount of money in- and even if I hadn’t sold a lot of the demo item- the assistant manager didn’t ask me to live.
So I skipped the gym… I steamed my shirts in the shower, as I usually prefer to steam them then to put them in the dryer as the dryer tends to shrink them and crack the writing. I ate my dinner and I blogged to say I don’t feel much like blogging. I might blog a bit more on Sunday--- OR not. As if I’m not pre-packing tonight or going over Amsterdam stuff on the web- I might do that Sunday. So if I don’t blog Sunday night- odds are I won’t blog until I’m back as I leave on Tuesday night.
G’night.


1 Comments:
At 6/23/2006 10:23:00 PM,
Unknown said…
well If I don't "see" you before then, I hope your trip goes fantastically
Post a Comment
<< Home