ugh!
It's been one of those days/week that I just find EVERYTHING annoying.
Life just has a habit of pissing me off... You know what I mean?
Just in a bad patch. Not sure what will get me out of it. Hope Sims Pets- which comes out this week, will...
though of course would be better served looking for a real job instead of hacking arround on the computer.
Life just has a habit of pissing me off... You know what I mean?
Just in a bad patch. Not sure what will get me out of it. Hope Sims Pets- which comes out this week, will...
though of course would be better served looking for a real job instead of hacking arround on the computer.


1 Comments:
At 10/19/2006 01:20:00 AM,
Unknown said…
Sorry about your bad patch, buddy.
Hey, stop looking for Runaways trade #2 'til after I go by my shop on Saturday...
Post a Comment
<< Home