Messages in Bottles

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Found the Funny

Ok... Aimee's not gonna get this but I *had* to post this...

because to me, making fun of Indentity Crisis is a pretty good way to start one's day

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

In the interest of "balence" I suggest you go to this superdickery forum( I did NOT know they had a forum)where Cass talks to Xaiver about the bennies of becoming a Marvel character- because DC is, of course, rooking her over.

In the interest of "full disclosure"( and in case evan or adj. have time to kill in front of the computer) I found the Cass story linked from Save Cassandra Cain- where they've also complained about Emo Flash( aka what they've done to Bart) as well as Steph... and how Steph was just kicked to the curb.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/04/2006 02:15:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't even think a boob job would have been necessary. She could have had him back by giving him a hummer

     
  • At 12/04/2006 08:13:00 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Yeah, it's not like Ray totally hated her or anything.... I think he even forgave her cheating on him, divorcing him and then marrying the guy she cheated on him with...

    So, like thousands of women, there were better ways for her to have gotten Ray back then killing a bunch of (semi) random people.

    Which is why I thought this was funny as it truely pointed out how stupid Identity Crisis was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home