Messages in Bottles

Monday, January 29, 2007

Is there a doctor in the house...

So I woke up at about 3am this morning and REFUSED to leave my bed. Nosirreesirbob, wasn't gonna happen. I tossed and turned for another few hours, not really getting sleep, until about 7:30. I got out of bed at about the right time, even if I forgot to turn on my alarm( I did set it... but...)

I thought for about five min. about calling into work, before deciding- call my doctor first. He couldn't see me today, so I have an appointment for NEXT monday... and will let you know how it goes. Of course, I'm hoping to be better then, but figured better to make the appointment NOW then wait until next Monday, when I might or might not be better. If I'm better, I'll at least have a check up and if I'm not I can have a proper look over.

I ended up going to work but I left at about lunch time. On the one hand as two people didn't show up, I felt work could afford me( business is bad at the gift store) on the other hand I need the money and wasn't being asked to do alot of work. However I felt I was leaning up against the wall a bit too much and felt I'd rather be home sitting- even if it means losing a 1/2 day's pay.

ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home