Blogger 2.0
Ok I finally broke down, and took a break at work to log onto blogger there... See I figured the reason I wasn't seeing the window saying that YES! I did indeed have a google account that I wanted to link up, was because I have a firewall at home.
So, making sure that nobody saw me, I took a 15 min break in front of a computer by NOBODY ELSE. I logged on to blogger, and told them I wanted to changed to Blogger 2.0/Beta... and I was able to see the window. Huzzah!
It took MUCH longer then it should've as the musuem has dial up- but I was able to do it and now we'll see how much more interesting things will be as a) I might start using tags... and b) it seems that blogger can host images... so I might not have to use image shack like I did for my last post.
( and that last line might be edited out as I might re-do my last post of blogger 1... or not. Too darn tired to do anything else now, save for say I made the change).
So, making sure that nobody saw me, I took a 15 min break in front of a computer by NOBODY ELSE. I logged on to blogger, and told them I wanted to changed to Blogger 2.0/Beta... and I was able to see the window. Huzzah!
It took MUCH longer then it should've as the musuem has dial up- but I was able to do it and now we'll see how much more interesting things will be as a) I might start using tags... and b) it seems that blogger can host images... so I might not have to use image shack like I did for my last post.
( and that last line might be edited out as I might re-do my last post of blogger 1... or not. Too darn tired to do anything else now, save for say I made the change).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home