Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thanx Evan...

Well I was feeling really low this am.

I had a sore throut last night as I went to bed... and I got up at about 2am. My throut was REALLY sore. So I took some Nyquil- fearing that otherwise I wouldn't get back to sleep.
After tossing and turning for what seemed like ages( but prolly was only another 10 min). I got up again and took A sleeping pill, I try to keep my use of them to a minium and as said already took two Nyquil pills. I still tossed and turned and even though my phone is in my living room- I heard it ring at about 8 am. I decided I wasn't interested in picking it up, as I feared it was my work asking me to come in and I wasn't going to do that....
Turned out it was my mom. I called her after breakfast and realized that my throut felt worse....
So I was going to stay home for most of the day but I got a slip saying I had a package at the Post Office. I figured it was one part of an Amazon order I had, but usaully I send my Amazon stuff to the game store.... So I went to the post office. I then went to the game store to open the package and show the manager the two books I bought....
And he mentioned that I HAD a package there.

I was like Huh?!
And opened the one from the post office first... and it was the Supergirl and Legion TPK and Boondocks Season 1. I was like... Erm? I didn't order that... and sure enough the other box had the two books of poetry I was expecting.

So I looked at the packing slip and it said it was sent by Evan.

Kewlness. I've started reading the SLoSH and when I looked at Boondocks, I was amazed that I hadn't seen a good amount of episodes... So I look forward to watching them esp. as I'll have it for Black History Month.

Thanx Evan. was in the dumps at the beginning of the day... but perhaps instead of watching the State of the Union... I'll read SLoSH.

And while I don't have a box- thought you'd appreciate the below video...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home