Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tired... soo VERY tired...

You know it really peeves me that I end up dragging my butt during the day and then when I get into my bed- I end up tossing and turning for most of the night.

It really doesn't seem right to wake up almost as tired as when I went to bed. Last night I went to bed when I realized I was zoned out in front of the tv. So I brushed my teeth and went to bed- and in my bed I felt MORE awake then I did watching tv.

So I tossed and turned... and I didn't go to the gym today- though I should've as I dragged my butt doing ONE errand today- and the rest of the time was spent in front of the tv- Either seeing V for Vendetta or Rumble Roses( unlocked Becky yesterday).

I really hate not being able to sleep well. I don't understand and don't like it... It really puts a crimp in my day. I didn't really interact with anyone today because my throut still seems a bit raw and I wanted a) to save my voice and b) NOT get anyone else sick.
Not sure if going to the gym would've helped me sleep but it would've made me feel EMOTIONALLY better... However I didn't because again I'm tired and not feeling 80%, and I have to be at least 80% physically tomorrow to do my job.

V- too many special effects but what do you expect from the Matrix brothers... And totally did NOT buy the military not shooting on the Ves at the end... I've seen too many movies of protests, at the very less gas would've been used.


I wish I had the energy to look for a new job. while the gift store isn't as emotionally draining as Staples... I want a better job and I dislike my manager, and one more of my assistant managers has let me know that HE'S leaving... and I fear I won't like his replacement nearly as much as I do him....

To sleep, perchance to dream.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home