Jan. Meme
Return of the Memes…
Well since the holiday season is over… I’m doing a meme that Aimee reminded me of. It is TECHNICALLY a holiday meme… but being as the holiday is New Year’s and not X-mas, willing to do it.
The Year end meme- where you post the first line of the first post of each month in the previous year
Jan 06:
I’ve been meaning to blog about this for some time, heck three times I felt I reached the tipping point in the past month or so but still I didn’t get around to blogging about it- either because I’ve been tired or I just wanted to blog about more mundane things.
Feb:
Every so often I think of calling in sick to work, usually because like everyone else I'm just tired of the crap at work or just filled with inertia
March
The following is a LOCAL rant.
April
Well yesterday was an eye opener for the new ‘call in sick” policy.
May
So tomorrow I’m going to an eye doctor to get my eyes examined.
June
Well I slept for 11 out of the last 24 hours
July
I had a fantabulous vacation (and am amazed that spell checker thinks that fantabulous is a word.). I should mention before I go on that this post is a little on the crude side… ;-)
August
I've been meaning to blog about this for a few weeks, but haven't because more "important" things have cropped up in my life.
September
This time my lag time for blogging about a neo con foot in mouth is less then a week.
October
As I was fasting I ended up reading this article in USA Today.
November
Didn't find this until today but Whoa Momma!
December
Ok... Aimee's not gonna get this but I *had* to post this...
because to me, making fun of Indentity Crisis is a pretty good way to start one's day
Well since the holiday season is over… I’m doing a meme that Aimee reminded me of. It is TECHNICALLY a holiday meme… but being as the holiday is New Year’s and not X-mas, willing to do it.
The Year end meme- where you post the first line of the first post of each month in the previous year
Jan 06:
I’ve been meaning to blog about this for some time, heck three times I felt I reached the tipping point in the past month or so but still I didn’t get around to blogging about it- either because I’ve been tired or I just wanted to blog about more mundane things.
Feb:
Every so often I think of calling in sick to work, usually because like everyone else I'm just tired of the crap at work or just filled with inertia
March
The following is a LOCAL rant.
April
Well yesterday was an eye opener for the new ‘call in sick” policy.
May
So tomorrow I’m going to an eye doctor to get my eyes examined.
June
Well I slept for 11 out of the last 24 hours
July
I had a fantabulous vacation (and am amazed that spell checker thinks that fantabulous is a word.). I should mention before I go on that this post is a little on the crude side… ;-)
August
I've been meaning to blog about this for a few weeks, but haven't because more "important" things have cropped up in my life.
September
This time my lag time for blogging about a neo con foot in mouth is less then a week.
October
As I was fasting I ended up reading this article in USA Today.
November
Didn't find this until today but Whoa Momma!
December
Ok... Aimee's not gonna get this but I *had* to post this...
because to me, making fun of Indentity Crisis is a pretty good way to start one's day


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home