yeah... that's the ticket.
The more I think about it... the more 'hibernating' appeals to me.
Of course I mean, save for lunch and the gym, I intend to stay in tomorrow. I shall keep lunch conversation to a minium... just asking to get the Donnor Superman II back( it got delivered to the game store today and I told the manager he could borrow it tonight if I got it back tomorrow).
So I will keep human interaction to a bare minium. I might even try to go a day without checking email( though keeping my voice is more important).
The main reason I wanted to blog, as it's sorta odd to blog about anti social behaviour, is because of my flight of whimsy today.
I was repricing glittery snowflakes today, I guess we're re-pricing them so we don't get stuck with them after the holidays- though if it were up to me, we'd've waited a week or two more... anyway I'm repricing these snowflakes and I'm getting all this glitter on my hands and my shirt. This made me think- which is a bad thing.
While none of my co-workers were looking I took a snowflake and rubbed it on my skull. Because you know I thought the only thing more amusing then a buzz cut was a glittery buzz cut.
that's how Drew rolls.
Of course I mean, save for lunch and the gym, I intend to stay in tomorrow. I shall keep lunch conversation to a minium... just asking to get the Donnor Superman II back( it got delivered to the game store today and I told the manager he could borrow it tonight if I got it back tomorrow).
So I will keep human interaction to a bare minium. I might even try to go a day without checking email( though keeping my voice is more important).
The main reason I wanted to blog, as it's sorta odd to blog about anti social behaviour, is because of my flight of whimsy today.
I was repricing glittery snowflakes today, I guess we're re-pricing them so we don't get stuck with them after the holidays- though if it were up to me, we'd've waited a week or two more... anyway I'm repricing these snowflakes and I'm getting all this glitter on my hands and my shirt. This made me think- which is a bad thing.
While none of my co-workers were looking I took a snowflake and rubbed it on my skull. Because you know I thought the only thing more amusing then a buzz cut was a glittery buzz cut.
that's how Drew rolls.


1 Comments:
At 12/11/2006 10:45:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
A glittery buzz cut?
LMAO!! That's fabulous, Drew!
Post a Comment
<< Home