Flashaka '06
I promised Evan( Ev?) that I would post a picture of Flashaka...
Since I didn't find my camera until last night of Flashaka- I only have ONE picture of all the figures... But I do mantain that I started with one figure and added a figure each night for all 8 nights of Flashaka. The one rule was NO REPAINTS. I say this as I have like 5 repaints of the second to right most figure- Total Justice Flash- as he was done in two regular paint jobs( for different packages) then there was a 'hologram verison, a Reverse Flash Mail In and a Impulse repaint. I also decided to stay with the basic 'Flash' and so while I have a couple of Barrys, few Animated/ bunch of Wallys ... I don't have Jay or any Kid Flash scupts.

Going from Left to Right The Barry Allen from the Silver Age 2 pack{ that came with KF and the Time Treadmill}, Justice League Classified, the first/basic Justice League Cartoon Flash Figure, Crisis Flash with the screaming head, A european Flash figure I found on Ebay( made by Quick), Alfred E. Flash... Total Justice, and the smallest from the DC Pocket Heroes JL set( which I also have the RF and KF of as well)
Of course my lovely Harley had to be in the picture- so that's the latest scupture based of a Adam Hughes idea... and yeah my desk is messy.
I think the figure I most love is the Alferd E. Flash... Granted he's not 'true to comic' but there's a certain something that just makes me love that figure and am glad that I have him in my collection... for 'closeness to comic' I go with the first- SA Flash... as he's not this over muscled HYPER realistic figure. Barry/Wally should NOT be sporting abs of steel and biceps as big as Kal.
I'm going to bed early tonight to try to get back some sleep and maybe a few SAN points( I really fear my lack of SAN these days).
So the rest of you, have a HAPPY JOYOUS New Year... and please keep it down if you have neighbors who might have to work tomorrow... Ya Know what I mean?
Since I didn't find my camera until last night of Flashaka- I only have ONE picture of all the figures... But I do mantain that I started with one figure and added a figure each night for all 8 nights of Flashaka. The one rule was NO REPAINTS. I say this as I have like 5 repaints of the second to right most figure- Total Justice Flash- as he was done in two regular paint jobs( for different packages) then there was a 'hologram verison, a Reverse Flash Mail In and a Impulse repaint. I also decided to stay with the basic 'Flash' and so while I have a couple of Barrys, few Animated/ bunch of Wallys ... I don't have Jay or any Kid Flash scupts.

Going from Left to Right The Barry Allen from the Silver Age 2 pack{ that came with KF and the Time Treadmill}, Justice League Classified, the first/basic Justice League Cartoon Flash Figure, Crisis Flash with the screaming head, A european Flash figure I found on Ebay( made by Quick), Alfred E. Flash... Total Justice, and the smallest from the DC Pocket Heroes JL set( which I also have the RF and KF of as well)
Of course my lovely Harley had to be in the picture- so that's the latest scupture based of a Adam Hughes idea... and yeah my desk is messy.
I think the figure I most love is the Alferd E. Flash... Granted he's not 'true to comic' but there's a certain something that just makes me love that figure and am glad that I have him in my collection... for 'closeness to comic' I go with the first- SA Flash... as he's not this over muscled HYPER realistic figure. Barry/Wally should NOT be sporting abs of steel and biceps as big as Kal.
I'm going to bed early tonight to try to get back some sleep and maybe a few SAN points( I really fear my lack of SAN these days).
So the rest of you, have a HAPPY JOYOUS New Year... and please keep it down if you have neighbors who might have to work tomorrow... Ya Know what I mean?


2 Comments:
At 1/01/2007 03:25:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love it--thanks homey!
At 1/01/2007 08:15:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ah, I suspect I was one of those who had no regard for the working neighbors who were trying to catch some Zzz's. Oops. I shall make amends, Drew, I promise!
Post a Comment
<< Home