Still Not Wally...
Ok another Not Wally for a Superhero test, but as I said on posting to Kel's blog- I'm *not* Wally. I like Wally, I love Bart{ before he became Emo Flash} and I admired Barry... but I guess I like them but am not LIKE them.
| Green Arrow Your stats: Autonomy: 51% Image: 63% Ideology: 41% Perspective: 43% |
| Name: Green Arrow Alter Ego: Oliver Queen Abilities: Supreme archery skills, acrobatics and martial arts skills. Lone Wolf. Extroverted. Practical. Focused. One of the more progressive heroes, Green Arrow is, as his facade would suggest, somewhat of a modern Robin Hood. Much like his darker counterpart, Batman, he started as a highly skilled yet fundamentally human hero whose intellect, skills and virtually limitless resources have allowed him to join the ranks of the great superheroes. However, unlike Batman, Green Arrow lost his millions, which has since motivated him to become the hero and protector of underprivelaged, so called "lower" class. |
|
| Link: The New DC Comic Book Superhero Test written by Phil_Ken_Seben on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test |



2 Comments:
At 1/06/2007 12:24:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Apparently I'm Obsidian. And who that is, I have no clue, but if I read it correctly, I'm a mentally challenged gay superhero who used to be a villian.
Hmm, sounds oddly interesting.
At 1/07/2007 08:03:00 PM,
Drew said…
LOL...
well is it better to be a GAY male or a hetro male?
Ya see what I'm saying *eyebrow wiggle*
Just like I found it annoying that they made Atom Smasher( Obsidian's jewish best pal), refuse to date a HOT lataina because she wasn't jewish. I mean on the one hand I could understand him wanting to marry one of the 'tribe' but in DCU that means he has like two choices- Harley(non practicing) and Mindboggler, whom if I remember became a computer program and married another jewish computer program)
Anyway I laughed when I read your comment so thank you for being amusing. I haven't read Obsidian in ages as the time when they made him DC also 'broke' a couple of other characters and I haven't read him since..,..
Post a Comment
<< Home