Messages in Bottles

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Relaxing ?!

I was trying to relax today... and then I was talking to two friends about U.S. health care and I started to have another meltdown...

Because I don't think I'm covered- as I mentioned in my last post; I got a letter from the hospital saying I make too much to have free health care... and this is AFTER I had opted out of the gift store's plan because I thought I had free health care.

So stressing about money in Jan. might screw me out of money in Feb... March... April... who knows how long.

But at the same time I have to RELEASE and stop stressing, otherwise I'll have another doctor visit... that I won't be able to pay and have another vicious circle on my hand... like the not being able to sleep because I'm stressed, which lead to stress about not sleeping... which lead to not being able to sleep...

so again I'm trying to let go at home so I'll be ok to work tomorrow to pay for my medical bills brought on by having a crappy job...

1 Comments:

  • At 2/06/2007 04:26:00 PM, Blogger Aimee said…

    Medical bills are my living nightmare! And the healthcare system sucks hard!

    I feel you, Drew. And I hope you're getting some relaxation time in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home