Californication...

Many thoughts going through my mind...
I got really stressed this AM, and ended up going to two movies to unwind...
(Harry 5 and Hairspray- liked both).
BUT want to mention TO ALL that I got my tickets.
I'm going to see my niece in her 'natural surroundings' of San Fran AND Chico, Ca to see EVAN in like only TWO weeks.
Oh man.
On the one hand, I was stressing a bit because it ended up costing a bit more then I had originally priced it.... but on the other hand, I'm going to see Evan and all of his brood- in THEIR natural surroundings as well- Casa Peterson.
[ Also stressed because this weekend is a 'tax free holiday' in Ma. but was worrying if I can afford to take advantage of it due to trip]
That's it for now. I have a hate filled blog on deck for tomorrow, but wanted to post something GOOD here. And I think me spending a weekend with Evan is a good thing.
Even better- I let slip out to my mum that I was spending equal time with 'my friend' as with my bro... and she did NOT get upset for not spending more time with my bro, nor( rolls eyes) did she warn me that Evan could be an axe murderer.
Which I'm glad because it's pretty hard to prove that negative.
;-)
Labels: 07 Vacation, Evan


2 Comments:
At 8/08/2007 03:11:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Bah, pointy sticks are more my preferred method than axes.
At 8/10/2007 09:05:00 AM,
Drew said…
Yeah... of course... you prolly have your OWN Mr. Pointy.
It's sad that not even having met you and your family- I'm trying to picture you training Aeia with a pointy stick.
Or am I just confusing MY fantasy of being a Watcher unto you?
;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home