Messages in Bottles

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Republicans in Glass Houses

Would that I knew the proper way to put links here- I'm trying to link to the smoking gun which has a story about Bill O'Reilly. He's suing a woman for blackmailing him, she's countered him by bringing a SEXUAL HARASSMENT charge against him.

I could not make this crap up. The stuff mentioned in the report is just FUN-NEE because, ONCE AGAIN, you have one of these MORALIST republicans found to be just as IMmoral as their opponent's.

I'm not just refering to Bill here, but to Jack Ryan( ex husband of Jeri) who's not running this year because it was revealed that he tried to get his wife to do kinky stuff like wife swapping; Then there's William J. Bennett- writer of the "Book of Virtues" who apparently thought BETTING was a virtue. ;-) and Bill's mentor ,Rush Limbaugh, has been having problems abusing OxyContin.

And I'm not gonna mention George W. Bush's coke habit... oh wait I just did ;-)
But I also want to mention that both Dick and Bush have gotten busted drinking and driving. W at age 30( when he SHOULD know better) and Dick was 21 and 22- yup arrested Dick got busted twice.

(note just in case the smoking gun link doesn't work it's www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home