Lost a day's wages...
My Ass't manager decided that HE doesn't want to work with ME so left a message last night TELLING me not to come to work today.
I felt this sort of works out in MY favor. As I can then paint him as the asshole he is... Mention the fact that I've lost wages( and time and 1/2 to be exact) because HE got in a snit. I'm able to put my feelings aside and work for the good of the company, even if I don't like him; however Moh put his own feelings over the good of the store. A friend said I should make sure to use his own words against him and mention that Moh put his own feelings above the company's needs... and there's NO I IN TEAM
I will also point out that to the best of my knowledge they've never docked the cow's wages- even though they know she does errands like feed the meter and get food on the company's time. Nor have they taken any action on another co-worker who called out for about 3 weeks in a row during our busy season and, as of last week, was still calling out on a regular basis.... However Moh has taken action against ME because I've challenged his orders....
I felt this sort of works out in MY favor. As I can then paint him as the asshole he is... Mention the fact that I've lost wages( and time and 1/2 to be exact) because HE got in a snit. I'm able to put my feelings aside and work for the good of the company, even if I don't like him; however Moh put his own feelings over the good of the store. A friend said I should make sure to use his own words against him and mention that Moh put his own feelings above the company's needs... and there's NO I IN TEAM
I will also point out that to the best of my knowledge they've never docked the cow's wages- even though they know she does errands like feed the meter and get food on the company's time. Nor have they taken any action on another co-worker who called out for about 3 weeks in a row during our busy season and, as of last week, was still calling out on a regular basis.... However Moh has taken action against ME because I've challenged his orders....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home