Messages in Bottles

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The country is falling....

God...

I went to talk to my game store friend at about 11:30am. I wanted to hear the Al Franken show and talk to my friend about the fact that Keyes got 10% of the vote and a republican WHO REFUSED TO DEBATE HIS OPPONENT won. We listened to Al Franken mention that Kerry lost... and I told my friend to turn it off.

My friend then went on for 5 min. about what this MEANS. I held up my hand and asked if the democrats still had enough votes in the senate for a filibuster. He said no... I shook my head and sighed... pointing how I was unemployed and my chance of a semi decent employment just went out the window... He reminded me that I have a 'part time job' at the game store. I responded that 10 hours a week isn't really part time.

God. I've got to eat. Perhaps later I'll list how MUCH I think the U.S. is boned. My top five RIGHT THIS minute are
1) More conservative judges
2) More wars
3) worse working conditions
4) blending of church and state
5) gay rights out the window, as well as basic human rights of anyone who can't afford a EXPENSIVE lawyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home